Hill Stations near Delhi- Dehradun: 266 km (Best for sightseeing, trekking)
- Kasauli: 287 Km (Best for Camping, Sightseeing, Trekking, Paragliding)
- Nahan: 250.6 km (Best for sightseeing, trekking, fishing, national park and fossil park visit, etc.)
- Lansdowne: 258 km (Best for sightseeing, relaxation)
- Parwanoo: 272 km (Best for sightseeing, trekking, hiking, cable car ride, fort visits, etc.)
- Nainital: 296.8 km (Best for sightseeing, backpacking, camping, birdwatching, amusement park visit, etc.)
- Mussoorie: 280 km (Best for trekking, sightseeing)
- Shimla: 343 km (Best for trekking, sightseeing, etc.)
- Dharamshala: 481 km (Best for sightseeing, old temples, trekking, cycling, etc,)
- Manali: 538 km (Best for trekking, sightseeing)
- Auli: 372 Km (Best for Skiing, Cable Car Ride, Trekking)
- Dalhousie: 560 Km (Best for Trekking, Lakes, Boat Rides)Prashar Lake Trek
- Sattal: 362 km (Best for sightseeing, fishing, boating, trekking, hiking, kayaking, etc.)
Thanks to the mighty mountains of Himalayas, there can never be lack of options of hill stations near Delhi at any given point. Be it the mystical mountains of Himachal Pradesh or Uttarakhand state, hill stations like Manali, Mcleodganj, Shimla, Rishikesh, Nainital, Kasauli, Kufri, Auli, and many others have deservingly grabbed the attention of tourists from across India.
Lucky are the residents of Delhi who are just a few kilometers away from dreamy vacation spots. A drive of just four to six hours transforms the backdrop of a crowded city to unrealistic landscapes, provides a breath of fresh air and makes for a peaceful environment.
These hill stations, located at a mere distance of 250 to 500 kilometers offer a variety of escapades, perfect for every kind of a traveller. Some like Ranikhet, Dalhousie are perfect time machines that take back tourists to the slow-paced life of the historical era, while others like Almora, Nahan, Nainital, and Parwanoo never fail to create the adrenaline rush amongst trekking enthusiasts. Heritage, culture, adventure sports, best of nature, dense green woods, wildlife, exotic resorts, distinct local cuisine, flowy rivers...these hill stations have it all!